Drug Diversion is a 16-week education program for first-time offenders 18 years of age and older who have been ordered by the court to attend. During the first 8-10 weeks the principal focus is on education, including:
- The facts about drug and alcohol use
- The harmful effects of drug and alcohol use
During weeks 11-20, the focus is on providing aftercare support to help you live a substance-free life.
- You must be referred by the courts to participate.
- Registration is required. Please be sure to bring the proper court papers.
- Enrollment in the Drug Diversion Program is ongoing.
6666 Owens Drive Pleasanton, CA 94588
Fixed rate fee of $452.00.
Must have court papers in order to enroll. Call
925-462-1755 for an appointment.