Adult & Geriatric Medicine
Whether you need a physical, urgent care or care for a chronic condition, our medical team will help you get and stay healthy.
- Same day appointments for urgent care
- Physical examinations
- Immunizations, including flu shots
- Screening and management of chronic medical conditions such as diabetes, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, asthma and heart disease
- Health screenings for TB, cancer, hepatitis and other communicable diseases
- Oral health screenings, education and referrals
- Nutrition counseling and weight management
- Tobacco cessation treatment
- Patients are seen by appointment only.
- Our staff is available to help with enrollment in Medi-Cal or other programs than can cover services.
- We offer translation services upon your request.
Medical services are by appointment only.
Daytime, evening and Saturday appointments are available.
Monday-Thursday 8:30-6:00 or Friday 8:30-5:00 to schedule an appointment.
We accept Medicare, Medi-Cal and many public insurance plans. Some services are available on a sliding scale based on income and family size.
If you do not have insurance or the resources to pay for your services, we will work with you to make sure you get the care you need. No one will be denied access to services due to inability to pay. Call 925-462-1755 to schedule an enrollment appointment.
"Until recently I was an independent, working woman. I suffered a stroke, which left me temporarily disabled. Axis Community Health has been a blessing to me and my family because I now have access to health care and medication coverage. Our community needs Axis. There are so many others who are in my situation and need the services and the help of the caring, concerned people here at Axis."