HEALTH CONNECT / CHRONIC CARE MANAGEMENT
Health Connect by Axis, is an enrollment-based chronic care management service offered by Axis Community Health which is specifically for patients with chronic conditions. This service connects you with a Care Team Member who will help you manage your chronic conditions at home.
How will this service help you manage your chronic health conditions?
- Free access to remote patient monitoring programs for certain chronic conditions.
- Provider and care teams will ensure communication between all team members and specialists for which referrals are indicated.
- Communication through phone or secure messaging with OCHIN MyChart.
- Comprehensive management of medication.
- Follow-up after any hospital or ER visit discharge or other health care facility.
- Coordination of care between the clinic and services outside the clinic.
What should you know about this service?
- Health Connect by Axis requires participants to consent to enroll in the service.
- You can stop enrollment of this service at any time, by contacting Axis Community Health. Your unenrollment will be effective at the end of the month in which you request to no longer be a part of Health Connect by Axis.
- Call Axis at to see if you are eligible!
REMOTE PATIENT MONITORING PROGRAMS
BLOOD PRESSURE MONITORING
Health Connect by Axis is now offering FREE blood pressure monitoring.
- Free to join*
- Daily reminders to help manage your high blood pressure
- Let us track your blood pressure for you
- Receive a free Bluetooth blood pressure cuff (one per household)
*Must already be enrolled in Health Connect CCM Program